Huh – this looks really interesting. Might be worth checking out.
Led by Maya Payne Smart, The Business Coach for Writers, the one-hour webinar will provide expert insight, helpful tips and specific details about:
- How to convey a professional image and set yourself apart from the ranks of amateurs;
- What the typical rates are for various media and industries;
- How to position yourself to earn more and why you must maintain a strong online presence to maximize your earnings;
- How to decide which types of clients are right for you; and
- What you need to do to get repeat assignments and negotiate higher fees.
Moreover, writers will leave the call with a clear, step-by-step action plan for raising their freelance rates. All registrants will receive an audio recording of the call after the fact, so professionals are encouraged to sign up for this free webinar even if they can't attend live.
"After 23 years as a newspaper reporter, my position was eliminated. I wanted to take control of my writing career but I was intimidated about starting a freelance business," says freelance writer Robin Farmer. "So I turned to Maya Smart. Working with Maya as my business coach has empowered me and kept me focused so I can flourish."
To register for "How to Charge What Your Writing Is Worth," visit http://www.writingcoach.com/webinar
Maya MSJ '05