Ok – so it's a full time job, not freelance. But The Moth is awesome; I had to share. Details HERE and below. Deadline Feb 28.
Associate Producer, Video and Social Media
The Associate Producer of Video and Social Media has a hand in every aspect of video production and social media content creation at The Moth. This includes creating engaging video, written, and other content that can be shared and re-shared; managing our Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter accounts and responding to questions from our community; producing videos for our storytellers and our own YouTube channel; designing weekly live show announcement fliers; managing project workflow and timelines; and archiving video from across the country.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate, creative, and is able to multi-task in a sometimes fast-paced environment. This is a full-time job is located in our New York City offices.
· Edit and produce simple live story videos for our YouTube channel
· Fulfill all internal and external video requests and orders
· Archive and log all The Moth’s incoming video from its shows across the country
· Coordinate with freelance videographers to ensure good video quality and speedy delivery
· Manage all of the Moth’s social media, including our Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook page
· Make creative social media content
· Design e-fliers for all upcoming Moth events
· Maintain The Moth’s photo archive
§ BA or equivalent experience
§ Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere (CS4 or more recent), Final Cut (Pro 7, Express 4, or X)
or similar video editing software
§ Strong knowledge of Photoshop (CS4 or more recent)
§ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 28th.