Passing along this Bay Area opportunity – details and contact info below!
I'm looking to hire a part-time sound and screencast editor in San Francisco for Evented Mind, an online video education company that reaches a large audience of people learning Web development and software engineering.The job is to help edit and prepare for release the sound and video for new classes. A class is typically about 1 hour of video (screen casting style) broken into 10-12 chapters. You can see an example here: How The Web Works.More details:
- $300 / class (~ 1hr of video) negotiable depending on circumstance.
- 1 – 1.5 hours of screencast style video and audio is captured in Screenflow in the correct order.
- Estimated production is 1-2 classes per week.
- Bring clips together, shorten dead segments, assign video chapters, clean audio (Adobe Audition or other tool), export final production video.
- Bonus: contribute to improving content / production quality and help guide the production process.If you're interested please contact me: email@example.com and let me know a bit about yourself. I'll evaluate candidates by doing a paid test run with a short class. Really look forward to meeting you!Chris***